If we do not respond to your email it may be that your email system has marked our reply as spam. You may need to check your spam/trash folder for our email. The only way to ensure you always receive all future emails from The English Truffle Company is to add our trusted email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your safe senders list and address book in your email client.
Frequent contact topics (to save you some time):
I think I have found truffles
- Please look carefully at the photos on our About Truffles page. Does what you have found look like them? Is the skin black in colour with pronounced, irregular "warts".
- Please also look at the "truffle look-alikes" - things that people regularly confuse with truffles.
- If it matches the description / photos of truffles and was at least partially underground please email with:
- Some close-up photos with a common object (e.g. a coin) for scale.
- Your postcode (so we can look at the geology).
- Details of the nearest trees (species / approximate age or size).
- When you found it.
- The number you have found.
- The weight (individually and the total).
I am hoping to sell you my truffles (overseas)
Thank you but we do NOT buy overseas truffles focusing on English ones.
* Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and are used by inclusive minutes from mobile phones and landlines.
The English Truffle Company
Unit 4 Hounsell Building
North Mills Trading Estate