If we do not respond to your email it may be that your email system has marked our reply as spam. The only way to ensure you always receive all future emails from The English Truffle Company is to add our trusted email address (email@example.com) to your safe senders list and address book in your email client. You may need to check your spam/trash folder for our email.
Frequent contact topics (to save you some time):
I think I have found truffles
- Please look carefully at the photos on this web site, does what you have found look like them? Is the skin black in colour with pronounced, irregular "warts".
- Was it underground (or breaking the ground surface)?
- If it is white and growing above the ground, it is not a truffle - it is probably an Earthball - do not eat!
- If it is black and growing on an Ash, Beech or other tree (above the ground), it is not a truffle - it is probably a Cramp Ball or King Alfred's Cake - do not eat!
- If it matches the description / photos and was at least partially underground please email with:
- Some close-up photos with a common object (e.g. a coin) for scale.
- Your postcode (so we can look at the geology).
- Details of the nearest trees (species / approximate age or size).
- When you found it.
- The number you have found.
- The weight (individually and the total).
I am hoping to sell you my truffles (overseas)
Thank you but we do NOT buy overseas truffles focusing on English ones.
* Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and are used by inclusive minutes from mobile phones and landlines.
The English Truffle Company
Unit 4 Hounsell Building
North Mills Trading Estate