- Business Insider - "So Expensive" series - Truffles. We took Business Insider searching for wild growing truffles at a secret location in southern England. At the time of writing, the video has been viewed more than a staggering 11 million times!!
- Radio 4 - The Food Programme - (go forward to 12 mins 35 secs). We took series producer & reporter, Dan Saladino, truffle hunting very early in the season as part of a programme on Dorset.
- Radio 4 - Gardener's Question Time - (go forward to 28 mins). Chris Beardshaw, the award-winning British gardener and TV and radio presenter, joined us to record a truffle hunt and interview.
- Radio Solent - Breakfast Show / Drive Time Steve Harris, Dorset breakfast show presenter, learns more about truffles and truffle hunting.
- Great Destinations Radio Show - James talks to Keri Jones about truffle hunting and eating.
Chris Beardshaw joined us on a truffle hunt for broadcast in Gardener's Question Time on Radio 4.
- BBC Countryfile Magazine
- Berry Bros. & Rudd (wine and spirit merchants)
- Condé Nast Traveller
- Country & Town House
- delicious Magazine
- Departures Magazine (American Express®)
- EAUX luxury lifestyle Magazine
- Essential Surrey
- Gaggenau Magazine
- Good Things Magazine
- Great British Chefs
- Hampshire Life
- Hand Luggage Only
- Hello! Magazine
- Sainsburys Magazine
- The Week
- Town & Country Magazine
- The Field
- Wiltshire Life