We produce several newsletters each year featuring updates to our goods and services, new dates for our truffle hunting experience days and truffle dog training workshops, as well as exclusive reader offers. They highlight our recent media coverage and include a regular column “Truffle News From Around The Globe“. There are items for anyone with an interest in eating, growing or hunting truffles.
Recent newsletter editions have covered:
- Truffle Flies
- Truffle books
- The Truffle Hunters film
- Early Truffle and ‘Non-Truffle’ Finds
- Modelled UK Climatic Suitability for Périgord Truffles
- English White Truffles?
- The History of English Truffles
- Chocolate Truffles!
- Truffle Puddings!
- Hazards For a Truffle Hunter
We are delighted to receive your feedback on our newsletters:
- Thank you for your newsletter- it inspired me to seek out the Truffle Hunters film; I took my son to Bath last night to watch it, absolutely loved it. A window into another world/way of life, oh how they adored their dogs! I loved the dogs eye view too, and the cultural perspectives of the hunters, all very interesting.
- Well done… what a fabulous read.
- Lovely newsletter… what cute doggies!
- Thanks for this which is a very interesting read.
- This is a brilliant newsletter
You can peruse some of our past newsletters from the list below. To sign up for them please visit our truffle news sign-up page.