What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit / Debit Card
- Bank Transfer (Bacs)
Credit and Debit Cards
Paying by Credit and Debit Card is fast and secure. We gladly accept Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and JCB cards. You may pay securely with any of these cards on the web site through UTP Merchant Services. Alternatively, we can take card payments by telephone on 0330 1 330 805.
We also accept PayPal payments at the checkout.
Bank Transfer (Bacs)
You can make your payment directly into our bank account by internet or telephone banking. Choose this option at the checkout and you will be shown and emailed our account details after you have placed your order. Please use your Order number as the payment reference. We will only dispatch any goods when payment has cleared into our account.
Cheque (UK customers only)
You can pay by cheque if you like. Choose this option at the checkout and you will be shown and emailed our postal details after you have placed your order. Please put your order number on the back of the cheque. We will only dispatch any goods when payment has cleared into our account.
What is 3D Secure?
After you have entered your card details, click "Securely Submit Payment" to go to the 3D Secure window. What you see will depend upon the type of card and your bank.
Visa Secure (formerly known as Verified by Visa)
If you want to pay with a Visa card you will be prompted to enter your pre-determined security password which you would have set up when you registered your card. If you have forgotten this password, you will have to click the "Forgot your password?" (reset password) link. The exact process will depend on your bank. Please enter the information requested and click "Submit" to authenticate payment. Please note that a password is not always requested.
When using a MasterCard you will either have created a SecureCode password or your bank will send you a NetCode via SMS. When you use 3D Secure you will be prompted to enter either of these passwords. Please enter the information requested and click "Submit" to authenticate payment.
There is a possibility that you haven't yet applied or been given a code which will hinder your payment going through. Please get in touch with MasterCard to set this up.
3D Secure does not work! What do I do?
If your 3D Secure verification fails, you will not be charged.
If you do not see a pop-up screen:
- If you are using Internet Explorer 10, please attempt to pay using an alternative internet browser (e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
- You may currently have a pop-up blocker installed which is restricting the additional 3D Secure page from opening. Please disable the pop-up blocker for a few minutes and then you will be able to complete your payment.
- Try and pay via a computer or laptop rather than your mobile. Some mobiles are not configured to allow pop-ups and so this can stop your payment going through.
If you see the pop-up screen but payment still fails:
- Double-check that the correct information has been entered in the 3D-Secure screen.
- It may be that your bank is currently not enrolled in the 3D Secure verification programme.
- Please do not make multiple payment attempts in quick succession using the same computer, as repeated requests from the same IP address are likely to fail. If none of the above steps have allowed you to submit a payment, please try again using an alternative device, wait a couple of hours and try again or call us to pay by phone.
- If you do not know your password (or you have not set up 3D Secure) you should follow the instructions on the pop-up. If you cannot see instructions, or you have any questions please contact your bank, who should be able to help.
- Use another card.
- Pay by PayPal.
- Call us on 0330 1 330 805 and we can process a telephone order for you.
The processor’s Address Verification System checks the card-holder address and postcode you entered exactly match those registered with your card issuer.
CV2, CVV, or Card Verification Number is a security measure by banks for transactions where the cardholder is not present. The code can be found on the reverse of most credit and debit cards and is a three-digit code on the signature strip. On American Express cards this is a four-digit code found on the front of the card in the top right corner.