Due to the coronavirus situation, we are not currently sending out this item.
- Experience the striking differences between Black, White & English Truffle Oils
- Presented in an elegant gift box
- Each bottle contains Truffle shavings
- Superb gift for gourmet foodie friends & relatives
Experiment with the wonderful truffle flavours, this truffle oil selection set will make a superb gift for gourmet friends and relatives or perfect if you just want to treat yourself.
Black Truffle Oil Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Black Truffles, Black Truffle Flavour
White Truffle Oil Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil, White Truffles, White Truffle Flavour
English Truffle Oil Ingredients: Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, English Black Summer Truffles, Black Truffle Flavour
Suitability: Gluten Free – No Dairy – No Nuts/Seeds – Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians. Produced in a plant where cereals containing gluten, milk, soya and mustard are used.
Storage instructions – Keep sealed and store in a cool dry place.
Shelf life – 12 months.
Using Truffle Oil
Follow a few simple guidelines for using truffle oil in the kitchen:
- Use the oil in small quantities. Think of it as a flavouring or seasoning, drizzling it over finished dishes – do not pour it.
- Do not cook with the oil. Add it to cooked dishes or sauces at the end of cooking just before serving as heat adulterates the flavour.
Some typical uses for truffle oil – see the “Truffle Oil Recipe Videos” tab for more ideas and details.
- Make a vinaigrette
- Drizzle over pasta, polenta, risotto or pizza
- Macaroni cheese or grilled cheese
- Scrambled eggs or omelettes
- Sautéed mushroom dishes
- Game, fish, red meat, chicken, rabbit and other white meats
- Salads and vegetables including asparagus
- Chips or mashed potato
- Roast potatoes
- Swirl a little onto soup before serving (e.g. White Bean, Celeriac, White Onion, Squash)
- Truffle Leek and Potato Skins
- Chicken, Mushroom and Kale Truffle Pie
- Black Truffle Bean Burger
- Truffled popcorn