Due to the coronavirus situation, we are not currently sending out this item.
Ingredients – Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, English Black Summer Truffles, Black Truffle Flavour.
Suitability – Gluten Free – No Dairy – No Nuts/Seeds – Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians. Produced in a plant where cereals containing gluten, milk, soya and mustard are used.
Storage instructions – Keep sealed and store in a cool dry place.
Shelf life – 12 months.
Manufacturer – TruffleHunter
Using Truffle Oil
Follow a few simple guidelines for using this product in the kitchen:
- Use the oil in small quantities. Think of it as a flavouring or seasoning, drizzling it over finished dishes – do not pour it.
- Do not cook with the oil. Add it to cooked dishes or sauces at the end of cooking just before serving as heat adulterates the flavour.
Some typical uses – see the “Truffle Oil Recipe Videos” tab for more ideas and details.
- Make a vinaigrette
- Drizzle over pasta, polenta, risotto or pizza
- Macaroni cheese or grilled cheese
- Scrambled eggs or omelettes
- Sautéed mushroom dishes
- Game, fish, red meat, chicken, rabbit and other white meats
- Salads and vegetables including asparagus
- Chips or mashed potato
- Roast potatoes
- Swirl a little onto soup before serving (e.g. White Bean, Celeriac, White Onion)
- Truffled popcorn