Christmas 2019In line with the Royal Mail’s Latest Recommended Posting Dates, the last date and time that you can place orders for truffle goods is 12 Noon on Wednesday 18th December for Standard delivery and 12 Noon on Friday 20th December for Express delivery .
Ingredients – Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, English Black Summer Truffles, Black Truffle Flavour.
Suitability – Gluten Free – No Dairy – No Nuts/Seeds – Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Manufacturer – TruffleHunter
Using Truffle Oil
Follow a few simple guidelines for using this product in the kitchen:
- Use the oil in small quantities. Think of it as a flavouring or seasoning, drizzling it over finished dishes – do not pour it.
- Do not cook with the oil. Add it to cooked dishes or sauces at the end of cooking just before serving as heat adulterates the flavour.
Some typical uses – see the “Truffle Oil Recipe Videos” tab for more ideas and details.
- Make a vinaigrette
- Drizzle over pasta, polenta, risotto or pizza
- Macaroni cheese or grilled cheese
- Scrambled eggs or omelettes
- Sautéed mushroom dishes
- Game, fish, red meat, chicken, rabbit and other white meats
- Salads and vegetables including asparagus
- Truffled popcorn
- Chips or mashed potato
- Roast potatoes
- Swirl a little onto soup before serving (e.g. White Bean, Celeriac, White Onion)