We are delighted to offer an English Black Truffle Oil. It uses the finest Cotswold Extra Virgin Cold pressed English Rapeseed Oil with English Black Summer truffles. We supply the manufacturers the truffles that go into this product. This superb product has a gentle Black Truffle flavour, making it ideal for dressing dishes just before serving. Try it on game, fish, asparagus, potatoes, salad, mushroom and egg-based dishes.
We offer it in two sizes – 100 ml and 250 ml.
Ingredients – Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, English Black Summer Truffles, Black Truffle Flavour.
Suitability – Gluten Free – No Dairy – No Nuts/Seeds – Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Using Truffle Oil
Follow a few simple guidelines for using truffle oil in the kitchen:
- Use the oil in small quantities. Think of it as a flavouring or seasoning, drizzling it over finished dishes – do not pour it.
- Do not cook with the oil. Add it to cooked dishes or sauces at the end of cooking just before serving as heat adulterates the flavour.
Some typical uses for truffle oil – see the “Truffle Oil Recipe Videos” tab for more ideas and details.
- Make a vinaigrette
- Drizzle over pasta, polenta, risotto or Pizza
- Macaroni cheese or grilled cheese
- Scrambled eggs or omelettes
- Sautéed mushroom dishes
- Game, fish, red meat, chicken, rabbit and other white meats
- Salads and vegetables including asparagus
- Truffled popcorn
- Chips or mashed potato