Christmas 2018In line with the Royal Mail’s Latest Recommended Posting Dates, the last date and time that you can place orders for truffle goods is 12 Noon on Tuesday 18th December - for Standard delivery and 12 Noon on Thursday 20th December - for Express delivery .
We offer it in two sizes – 100 ml and 250 ml.
Ingredients – Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, English Black Summer Truffles, Black Truffle Flavour.
Suitability – Gluten Free – No Dairy – No Nuts/Seeds – Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Using Truffle Oil
Follow a few simple guidelines for using truffle oil in the kitchen:
- Use the oil in small quantities. Think of it as a flavouring or seasoning, drizzling it over finished dishes – do not pour it.
- Do not cook with the oil. Add it to cooked dishes or sauces at the end of cooking just before serving as heat adulterates the flavour.
Some typical uses for truffle oil – see the “Truffle Oil Recipe Videos” tab for more ideas and details.
- Make a vinaigrette
- Drizzle over pasta, polenta, risotto or Pizza
- Macaroni cheese or grilled cheese
- Scrambled eggs or omelettes
- Sautéed mushroom dishes
- Game, fish, red meat, chicken, rabbit and other white meats
- Salads and vegetables including asparagus
- Truffled popcorn
- Chips or mashed potato