Truffle trees make perfect gifts for people who enjoy their food. They are unusual presents for any occasion – birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, weddings or retirement. Simply plant a truffle tree and sit back and wait for your truffle crop to develop. In optimum conditions these trees start to produce truffles 4-7 years from planting1. The trees are approximately 1 year old and UK grown.
For further information on growing, tree and truffle species, soils, planting, buying, delivery, travelling with trees and looking for truffles, please see our Truffle Tree FAQ (Frequently asked questions) before contacting us.
You may choose to have each truffle tree individually gift bagged with a tag (please supply greeting at the checkout) or packed ready for planting. All trees come with a planting booklet. Please let us know if you require more than one with your order.
We can also send truffle tree gift vouchers by email if you would like to give trees as a present to be delivered at the recipient’s convenience. These include the cost of UK standard delivery.
The English Truffle Company accepts no liability for truffle tree losses due to unsuitable or inadequate planting and growing conditions.
* A tree can only be of one species and inoculated with one species of truffle. If you are ordering more than one tree and you would like to order a mix of tree and / or truffle species please put the details of your chosen combinations in the ‘Order Notes’ at the checkout.
1The trees are all certified as being inoculated with the appropriate truffle fungus. They will however, only produce truffles under optimum conditions – if the tree remains healthy, is watered and the soil conditions are right then you may produce truffles.
|Number of trees||Total Price||Price per tree
Please contact us if you would like a quote for other numbers of trees.
The order arrived safe and sound, and the recipient is very pleased with them. Thank you very much for your help with this. The presentation/packaging is very nice too. Ian, Cambridge
I would thoroughly recommend The English Truffle Company to anyone. Their service is impeccable – James was on hand at all times to answer any queries and they even sent me out an extra truffle tree by next day delivery so that it arrived in time for Christmas even though it was the parcel company that had misplaced the package. Their products are very luxurious despite being very well priced. 5* company all round! Will definitely be buying from The English Truffle Company again! NG, Sunderland
Brilliant thanks. You are the easiest company I have dealt with this year! Have a great Christmas. Amy, Hampshire
Thank you for your great help and service. CK, Denmark
Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate it. I have phoned and spoken to you in the past and have always been impressed with your prompt responses and customer service. It is exemplary. Sharon, Dorset
The trees came this morning and the other stuff yesterday. Your service has been first class, it is much appreciated. Thanks for being so accommodating. Roberto, Middlesex
We now have a dedicated page for our truffle tree FAQ (frequently asked questions) here. It should answer any question you have including growing, tree and truffle species, soils, planting, buying, delivery, travelling with trees and looking for truffles.
Got a gift voucher?
You can order your tree(s) from this page. It is fairly straightforward and most people manage unguided. If you need help the stages are:
- Choose the number of trees, tree and truffle species.
- Choose “Packed ready for planting“.
- Press the “Add to basket” button.
- Press the “View the basket” button.
- On the Basket page, enter your voucher code into the long grey box.
- Press the long button just below – “Apply gift voucher or coupon code“.
- You should get a “Coupon code applied successfully.” message above.
- Press the long button “Proceed to checkout” at the bottom right of the page.
- Fill out the required details on the checkout page and finally press the “Place order” button.
- When we have processed your order we will send you a confirmatory email.
Should you have any problems using your voucher, please look at the information on this and the truffle tree FAQ page then contact us with:
- Your name
- A telephone number
- Gift voucher code
- Details of the tree species
- Details of the truffle species
- Delivery address
- Any notes e.g. where to leave the tree(s) if you are out.