English Truffle Oil
We are delighted to offer an English Black Truffle Oil. It uses the finest Cotswold Extra Virgin Cold pressed English Rapeseed Oil with English Black Summer truffles. This superb product has a gentle Black Truffle flavour, making it ideal for dressing dishes just before serving. Try it on game, fish, asparagus, potatoes, salad, mushroom and egg-based dishes. See bottom of page for more inspiration.
Ingredients - Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, English Black Summer Truffles, Black Truffle Flavour.
Suitability - Gluten Free – No Dairy – No Nuts/Seeds – Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Truffle Oil Selection
- Three of the world's finest Truffle Oils in one set!
- Experience the striking differences between Black, White & English Truffle Oils
- Presented in an elegant gift box
- Each bottle contains Truffle shavings
- Superb gift for gourmet foodie friends & relatives
Experiment with the wonderful truffle flavours, this set will make a superb gift for gourmet friends and relatives or perfect if you just want to treat yourself.
Black Truffle Oil Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Black Truffles, Black Truffle Flavour
White Truffle Oil Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil, White Truffles, White Truffle Flavour
English Truffle Oil Ingredients: Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, English Black Summer Truffles, Black Truffle Flavour
Suitability - Gluten Free – No Dairy – No Nuts/Seeds – Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Using Truffle Oil
Follow a few simple guidelines for using truffle oil in the kitchen:
- Use the oil in small quantities. Think of it as a flavouring or seasoning, drizzling it over finished dishes – do not pour it.
- Do not cook with the oil. Add it to cooked dishes or sauces at the end of cooking just before serving as heat adulterates the flavour.
Some typical uses for truffle oil
- Make a vinaigrette
- Drizzle over pasta, polenta, risotto or Pizza
- Macaroni cheese or grilled cheese
- Scrambled eggs or omelettes
- Sautéed mushroom dishes
- Game, fish, red meat, chicken, rabbit and other white meats
- Salads and vegetables including asparagus
- Truffled popcorn
- Chips or mashed potato